4Pcs NRF24L01+ Wireless Module with Voltage Regulating Breakout Adapter
4Pcs NRF24L01+ Wireless Module with Voltage Regulating Breakout Adapter by Lenitech at AABX. MPN: 4328613214. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Introductions: The nRF24L01 is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver. The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power
The nRF24L01 is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver.
The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power amplifier, a crystal oscillator, a demodulator, modulator and enhanced ShockBurst, protocol engine.
A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection.
Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps).
The module comes with a voltage regulator adaptor which allows for direct connection to the higher voltage board, like Arduino.
Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module's radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Ultra small: 15x29mm (including:built-in 2.4GHz antenna),for easy implementation into designs without additional hardware.
- Base Breakout module with voltage regulator and bypass capacitors for stability.
- Low power consumption: Ultra low power consumption as low as 11.3mA transmitting, 13.5mA receiving at 2Mbps, 900nA in power down, and 26uA in standby.
- Communication range: 262 feet (80 meters) in ideal conditions.
- Fast data transfer rate: 2Mbps (software setting range: 1Mbps or 2Mbps)
- Multi frequency points:125 frequency points to meet the needs of multi point communication and frequency hopping communication.
4 Pcs NRF24L01+ Wireless Module.
4 Pcs Voltage Regulating Breakout Adapter.
Features & Highlights
- nRF24L01 is a single chip radio transceiver for the worldwide 2.4 - 2.5 GHz ISM band.
- With the on-board 3.3V voltage regulator. The module can accept up to 12V. Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi.
- Applications: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation.
- Standard pin layout allows for easy connection to other boards.
- You can find several resources available online easily, such as tutorials, data sheets, and notes.
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.39 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lenitech, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BTTC-026-BLK, ean: 6945624901873,
Finding a kind of device fulfilled from wired to wireless? That's the right place you`re looking for. Our product TC026 is a 2-in-1 wireless audio Bluetooth adapter, Transmitter mode and Receiver mode easily as you think through sliding the switch. ...
mpn: SB-130, ean: 0712866289764,
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from anoth...
By X10 Pro
mpn: 4005X, ean: 0099081120011,
This multiple device RF base works with X10's line of IR/RF remote controls and PIR motion sensors. The newly redesigned RF base module works as an X10 signal converter as it receives all 16 unit code addresses wireless on one house code. Wireless X...
mpn: RE350, ean: 0845973092481,
AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Wall Plug Range Extender, MediaTek, 867Mbps at 5GHz + 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, 1 10/100/1000M LAN, Ranger Extender button, LED on/off button, power on/off button, AP/Range extender mode, 2 fixed antennasFAR-REACH...
mpn: RE210, ean: 0845973072063,
The RE210 expands your wireless network and eliminates coverage "dead zones" with high-performance antennas and 802.11ac, the latest, most powerful Wi-Fi technology available. The dual band extender also acts as a wireless bridge via its Gigabit Ethe...
mpn: XKY180349C80D1378, ean: 0190033560142,
2pcs ESP8266 Serial Wireless Module CH340 NodeMcu V3 Lua WIFI Internet of Things New Version Development Board EK1677 Arduino CompatibleDescription:A great set of tools to develop ESP8266.NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to tak...
mpn: RE355, ean: 0845973093945,
TP-Link AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender w/ Gigabit Ethernet Port (RE355)Expand Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance ; Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK. Power Consumption - 9 Watt maximum power. Expanded 300Mbps on 2.4GHz + 867Mbps...
mpn: DTK-DRF2619C, ean: 6240379161832,
Specifications: Voltage: DC5-28V Transmission distance: 1.6 km Temperature range: -40ºc-85ºc Wireless protocol: ZigBee 2007 Receiving sensitivity: -110dBm Size: 70 * 50 * 24 (without antenna and fixed part) Serial format: 8-n-1 (the default) can be...
Description: Material: Experimental Board + Mixed Alloy Color: Black Chip Module: CP2102 Working Temperature: -40 ℃ ~ +125 ℃ Power Input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver Current: continuous transmission...
Haiworld New Version ESP8266 Module WiFi Internet NodeMcu Development Board Product Description: *ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. *It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking soluti...