5-pack EEEkit New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 ESP-12E Internet WIFI Development Board Open source Serial Wireless Module Works Great with Arduino IDE/Micropython
5-pack EEEkit New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 ESP-12E Internet WIFI Development Board Open source Serial Wireless Module Works Great with Arduino IDE/Micropython by EEEKit at AABX. MPN: 410473. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Package Includes: 5 x New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 WiFi Wireless Development BoardPlease note that EEEKit and Amazon.com are the only
5 x New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 WiFi Wireless Development Board
Please note that EEEKit and Amazon.com are the only sellers on Amazon that are authorized to sell products with the EEEKit name. Buy from sellers EEEKit or Amazon.com to ensure authenticity and better service.
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Instruction & Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as:
Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type "esp8266" and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip as:
Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module)
Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS)
Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz
Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600
Tools-->Port--> (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github)
Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at:
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload.
8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking.
Note: Please contact us if you need the driver or meet any issue when using. We provide 100% satisfication service for customers.
Features & Highlights
- ESP8266 CP2102 NodeMCU LUA ESP-12E WIFI Serial Wireless Module
- Built-in Micro-USB, with flash and reset switches, easy to program
- Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported, direct download no need to reset
- Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython
- Data download access to the website: http://www.nodemcu.com