ACROBOTIC WeMos ESP32 D1 Mini IoT Arduino NodeMCU Raspberry Pi Wi-Fi Module MH-ET LIVE MiniKit
ACROBOTIC WeMos ESP32 D1 Mini IoT Arduino NodeMCU Raspberry Pi Wi-Fi Module MH-ET LIVE MiniKit by ACROBOTIC at AABX. MPN: ACR-00017. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ESP32 is the latest SoC from one of the leaders in IoT technology, Espressif Systems. The ESP32 SoC is a single chip solution that combines
The ESP32 is the latest SoC from one of the leaders in IoT technology, Espressif Systems. The ESP32 SoC is a single chip solution that combines Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi capabilities. It is designed to perform extremely efficiently with its TSMC ultra low power 40nm technology. This chip can be used for a variety of applications due to its durability, versatility, RF performance, wide-set of features, and different power profiles.
Similar to the ESP8266, the ESP32 doesn't have a native USB interface, so it needs an external USB to Serial adapter (e.g., FTDI FT232 USB to Serial UART adapter) to receive code from a computer's USB connection.
The WeMos D1 Mini family of boards is one of the latest additions to the ESP32- and ESP8266-based Internet Of Things (IoT) ecosystem. With the ACROBOTIC WeMos ESP32 D1 Mini Pro development board, everything needed to program the latest ESP32 module (the ESP-WROOM-32) comes nicely packaged on a single board. Different than our ESP8266 D1 Mini V2 and ESP8266 D1 Mini Pro, the ESP32 D1 Mini carries the ESP32-WROOM-32 module while keeping the same form factor.
Together with a growing set of expansion boards (shields), the WeMos family is a great solution for building projects quickly using both the ESP8266 and ESP32 SoC.
- WCH CH340 USB to UART Bridge
- Pinout includes: 3×UART, 3×SPI, 2×I2S, 18×ADC input channels, 2×DAC output channels, 2×I2C, PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin, OpenOCD debug interface, SDIO master/slave (50 MHz), external SPI flash (up to 16MB), and SD-card interface support
- ESP-WROOM-32 FCC certified Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module
- PCB-mounted antenna
- Onboard Micro-USB connector (i.e., USB Micro-B)
We have written useful guides for getting you started with the ESP32 Development Board:
Features & Highlights
- ESP32 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth development board compatible with WeMos D1 Mini Shields (Plug and Play)
- Built-in CH340 USB to Serial UART adapter and Micro-USB connector (Plug and Play)
- Includes reset button and user-controllable LED
- Two diode-protected power inputs (one for a USB cable, another for a battery)
- Pinout includes: 3×UART, 3×SPI, 2×I2S, 18×ADC input channels, 2×DAC output channels, 2×I2C, PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin, OpenOCD debug interface, SDIO master/slave (50 MHz), external SPI flash (up to 16MB), SD-card interface support
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.2 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.5 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|