Product Description & Reviews
The Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N 600mW Gigabit Dual Band Router provides long range, high performance wireless Internet access over extreme distances. The R20000G is equipped with advanced dual band 600mW wireless amplifiers and 5dBi detachable high gain antennas to provide up to 10,000 sq ft of high performance Wi-Fi coverage. The High Power Router features a powerful 620MHz internal processor, five gigabit networking ports for blazing fast wired connections and simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi technology for an interference free Wi-Fi experience. The High Power Router is great connecting PCs, HD TVs, iPads, smartphones and more in large homes (and backyards), and multi-floor offices or warehouses.
Features & Highlights
- Extreme Dual Band Range - Provide interference free dual band wireless Internet coverage over large areas (up to 10,000 sq ft)
- Ultra Powerful - High Power 2.4GHz/5.0GHz Amplifiers & High Gain 5dBi Antennas penetrate walls and eliminate dead spots
- New firmware updates available to increase range and connections at longer ranges (please check the Amped Wireless support website for details)
- Wi-Fi Coverage and Security - Adjust the amount of Wi-Fi coverage available Supports WPS One-Touch Setup, WPA, WPA2
- Parental/Security Features - Block websites, set schedules for wireless access and grant access to specific users
- USB Storage Support - Share local files or access files remotely by adding a USB storage device (USB Storage device not included)
- Gigabit Networking - Connect additional wired devices at blazing gigabit (1000M) speeds
- Powerful Processor - Faster wired and wireless networking
|Item Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.75 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.