Product Description & Reviews
How to Connect: 1.Plug the dongle into the TV's HDMI interface, and set the source to the corresponding one. 2.Pls use 5V/1A or 5V/2A external power adapter to supply power. 3.The dongle UI interface appears on the TV/projector, With two modes : Miracast or DLNA 4.Pls note: no switch products do not need to switch mode, Miracast and DLNA are coexist.Multi Compatibility : Support with wireless pushing function. Support Android 4.2, iOS 7( for iphone4+, iPad2+, iPod4+) and Mac10.8+, Windows 7 or above. Support upgrade on line(pls upgrade with instructions)..
Features & Highlights
- Multi Compatibility : Support with wireless pushing function. Support Android 4.2, iOS 7( for iphone4+, iPad2+, iPod4+) and Mac10.8+, Windows 7 or above. Support upgrade on line(pls upgrade with instructions).
- High Quality : Main chip is RK3036 Dual-core, H.265 hardware decode, Save 50% Broadband
- Small screen to big screen : 1920x1080P HD videos, games, music, photos, apps and files to TV/ projector and monitor, suitable for home entertainment, business, educations, training etc. Built-in 5G WLAN module;
- Easy Plug and Play : No need install app and support upgrade online. Only 3 steps to set: Plug it into TV's HDMI interface, then use 5V/1A or 5V/2A power supply, finally choose the Miracast or DLNA mode with Instructions.
- Warranty : 12Months Warranty with quality, lifetime tech support, please feel free to contact us if you have any issue, we will response within 24hours.(Email:email@example.com)
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.53 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.