Product Description & Reviews
Custom Components Audioengine designs and manufactures our own speaker drivers and other critical components. In other words, A5+ Wireless is not a "box-built" system with off-the-shelf parts, but includes custom-designed components constructed to our specifications. What we do not fabricate directly inside our factories we have made to our specific designs. Efficient Integrated Design The speaker cabinets, drivers, innovative bass port designs, amplifiers, and passive crossovers are all critically tuned together for each Audioengine model. This, in turn, makes for a much more efficient system that requires less power than passive speakers and a separate integrated amplifier or similar A/V components. We build all this goodness into the left speaker cabinet to make it super-easy to connect your smartphone, tablet, computer, TV, network player. Plugable USB 2.0 Bluetooth Adapter Plugable's Class 2 Bluetooth 4.0 adapter's dual mode radio will enable your computer to communicate with other Bluetooth devices with high speed transfer rates of up to 3 Mbps. With a range of up to 10m (33') depending on environmental factors. Adds Bluetooth® wireless technology support for Windows® 7 and later, Linux PCs, and Raspberry Pi Extremely compact USB adapter. Safe to leave in for laptop travel Supports Bluetooth input devices like keyboards, mice, and game controllers Supports Bluetooth audio devices like stereo headsets, headphones, and speakers Basic hardware support built-in to Linux kernels 3.0.34 and higher (profile support is provided by libraries like BlueZ and Pulseaudio, see our profile blog for details Does not add Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) capability to Windows 7 and earlier. Does not work in car stereo systems, home theater systems, or TVs. Requires specific drivers for Bose QuietComfort 35 in Windows 7
Features & Highlights
- This Bundle Includes (1) Pair Of Audioengine 5+ Active Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, And (1) Plugable USB Bluetooth Adapter
- Plugable USB Bluetooth adapter does not work in car stereo systems, home theater systems, or TVs. Requires specific drivers for Bose QuietComfort 35 in Windows 7
- Built-in power amplifiers save space and eliminate the need to connect Audioengine 5+ to a stereo receiver or external power amp
- The low end from the A5+ is real bass, very near to the originally-recorded music
- This system delivers the audio performance and aesthetic quality expected from Audioengine and continues to close the gap between your computer music and home hi-fi
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.