Product Description & Reviews
Belkin's G+ MIMO Wireless Router is perfect for setting up a wireless network that has the range to easily cover a home or office. Its speeds are ideal for handling applications that take up more bandwidth than simple emailing and Web-surfing. Connecting the G+ MIMO Wireless Router to your cable or ADSL modem lets you share your broadband Internet account with all your networked computers. Now you can quickly and efficiently exchange documents, share resources, and stream digital music throughout your network. The G+ MIMO Wireless Router is the central connection point of your wireless network. Position your Belkin Router in between your cable/DSL modem and your computer to start sharing your broadband Internet access. For better wireless performance, use the Belkin G+ MIMO Wireless Router with a G+ MIMO Wireless USB Adapter (F5D9050) and Notebook Card (F5D9010) when connecting your client computers. (client cards sold separately)
Features & Highlights
- Wireless G+ MIMO router creates a fast home networks, letting you share an internet connection with multiple computers
- Wireless G+ MIMO offers 54Mbps wireless bandwidth; backwards compatible with Wireless G and 802.11b networks
- Strong network security includes WPA, WPA2, WPS, and 64- and 128-bit WEP
- Four 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports built-in
- Backed by 1-year warranty
|Item Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.2 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.