Product Description & Reviews
ePMP Bridge-in-a-Box is a pre-paired Point-to-Point (PTP) link comprised of two ePMP Force 180 devices designed to extend networks between two locations (up to 10 miles apart). The Bridge-in-a-Box solution may be quickly installed to extend a local network to a remote building, extend your Wi-Fi link to a new location, provide a cost-effective solution to backhauling CCTV networks, or support any application requiring network extension!INDUSTRIAL-GRADE PLUG-N-PLAY OUTDOOR WIRELESS ETHERNET BRIDGE: The two pre-paired Force 180 5 GHz units use ePTP proprietary protocol to support longer ranges, lower latency and deliver greater performance..
Features & Highlights
- INDUSTRIAL-GRADE PLUG-N-PLAY OUTDOOR WIRELESS ETHERNET BRIDGE: The two pre-paired Force 180 5 GHz units use ePTP proprietary protocol to support longer ranges, lower latency and deliver greater performance.
- 10 MILE RANGE WITH UP TO 200 MBPS THROUGHPUT: Quickly support any application requiring network extension. Extend your local network to a remote building or extend your Wi-Fi link to another location.
- COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR WIRELESS BACKHAUL: Easily and securely transmit data from CCTV/Security networks and self-install cameras. Our tamper-resistant ePMP units won't back down to interference.
- INTEGRATED SECURITY FEATURES: Built-in 128 bit AES military-grade data encryption and RADIUS-based authentication ensures that your data is always protected when using the wireless bridge system.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Each box contains 2 pre-paired ePMP Force 180 devices with integrated 16 dBi patch antennas and gigabit Ethernet ports, adjustable mounting brackets and set-up instructions.
|Item Size:||4 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 3.58 x 3.58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.