Product Description & Reviews
The D-Link DP-G321 is an 802.11g Wireless Multi-Port Print Server that connects up to two USB printers and one parallel printer to your network. You can share your printers on the network using wireless connectivity or via an Ethernet connection. With support for remote printing, your printers are available online for receiving print jobs from anywhere via the Internet or your local Intranet. Simplify the process of sharing printers on a wireless network with the DP-G321.Share multiple printers on your network.
Features & Highlights
- Share multiple printers on your network
- Features two USB 2.0 ports and one parallel port for hooking up legacy printers
- Wireless transfer speeds up to 54 Mbps
- Supports multiple networking options - TCP/IP, NetBEUI and AppleTalk/ EtherTalk network printing protocols
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol, which lets printer receive print jobs via the Internet or your Intranet
|Manufacturer:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|SKU:||DLink DP-G321 Wireless Print Server-Kurt|
|Item Weight:||0.73 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.63 x 4.29 x 4.29 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.