Product Description & Reviews
The DAP-1650 Wireless AC1200 Gigabit Range Extender is the ideal solution for improving the wifi coverage and wireless signal strength of any wireless network. Delivering the next generation 802.11ac wireless connectivity and four gigabit Ethernet ports the D-Link DAP-1650 provides high-speed connectivity to stream HD video and connect multiple devices to your home network. Easy to setup with the push of the WPS button or use the QRS Mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device. The DAP-1650 is designed to operate as a Wifi Range Extender, Access Point or Media Bridge providing flexible operation modes for any network environment.
Features & Highlights
- Dual Band WiFi Connectivity - Greater flexibility and reduced interference. The device has the utility built-in to a ROM chip in the device itself.
- Wireless Extender AC1200 - High-speed wireless connectivity to devices
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports - High-speed wired connection up to 4 devices
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup - Push button for easy connection to a wireless network
- Flexibility - Compatible with any wireless router brand
- Backward Compatible - Wireless 802.11n/g/b/a backward compatibility
- Secure Wireless Encryption - Offers WPA or WPA2 security
- AC1200 Wi-Fi speed (up to 867Mbps and 300Mbps)
- Range Extender, Access Point and Mead Bridge modes
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Easy Setup using the QRS Mobile app
- Works with Wi-Fi certified routers and devices
|Manufacturer:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.6 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.