Product Description & Reviews
The Diablo Cable brand SX SFP is a 1.25Gbps fiber transceiver that may be used in nearly any device that accepts SFP modules for adapting to LC multimode fiber. The safety clip secures the LC snap lock connector in place, ensuring the fiber ferrules are fully mated to the laser light send and receive optics. The clip is also used to remove the SFP from your switch or HBA and allows safe handling. This Gigabit SFP module is compatible with all major brands of networking gear with the exception of Hewlett Packard.
Features & Highlights
- Sx multimode fiber transceiver
- Wavelength is 850nm 1000BASESX
- Fiber Type: 62.5/125 or 50/125 multimode fiber
- Works in fiber channel, HBA's, switches and other GE SFP applications
- Standards: SFP MSA, SFF8472, ITUT G.957 & .958, IEEE 802.3z, RoHS directive
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.