There is a lot of buzz these days about M2M and the Internet of Things. At Digi, it is all about the Internet of Getting Things Done. Our customers have mission critical goals to achieve. Budgets to meet. Deadlines to hit. This is machine connectivity with an ROI. Digi puts proven technology to work for our customers so they can light up networks and launch new products. Machine connectivity that is relentlessly reliable, secure, scalable, managed and always comes through when you need it most. That is Digi.
Features & Highlights
- PortServer TS serial servers offer RS-232 serial port expansion, making it easy to connect any serial device to your network.
- They deliver powerful, yet simple Ethernet connectivity for all your serial devices.
- All Digi device servers include Digis patented RealPort COM port redirector technology, which makes it possible to establish a connection between the host and networked serial device
- These serial servers combine the inherent benefits of data networking with proven asynchronous connectivity
- PortServer TS device servers are ideal for applications requiring COM ports or where TCP/UDP Sockets or multicast functionality is required.
|Item Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.8 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Digi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PXN210002-01U, ean: 0783384235014,
PremierWave XN is a multi-port device server that offers high performance Ethernet or wireless connectivity for remote access and easy management of machines or equipment over the network and across the Internet. PremierWave XN provides bullet-proof ...
mpn: NETRS232485W, ean: 4923113171015,
The wireless serial over IP device server lets you remotely access and manage an industrial serial device over a WiFi or wired network, with the added benefit of redundant power inputs to prevent downtime in the event of a power surge or failure. For...