DIRECTV Broadband DECA Ethernet to Coax Adapter - Third Generation (with AC Power Supply)
DIRECTV Broadband DECA Ethernet to Coax Adapter - Third Generation (with AC Power Supply) by DIRECTV at AABX. MPN: 4335268609. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These Cinema Connection Kits allow a DIRECTV system to connect to a router using an Ethernet cable. Different Kits may be powered by either the
Common Questions and Answers:
Q. May I use these to connect a computer to a router?
A. Yes. You may connect any two devices to each other, over coax, using two adapters (one on each end of the coax).
Q. Can I use this to connect Amazon Video or Netflix to DIRECTV?
A. No. These do not add any competing services to DIRECTV; however, they do add DIRECTV's On Demand, Pandora, Active Features, and other services that require the Internet to work correctly on the DIRECTV/AT&T system.
Q. Does this work with Verizon?
A. These are not provider specific when used after the modem/router. At its most basic, two DECA units and a piece of coax can be used in place of an ethernet network cable. More elaborate DECA set ups can be created with up to 17 units using splitters (sold separately).
Features & Highlights
- Kit Includes: 1x DIRECTV (Now AT&T) 3rd Generation DECA, 1x AC Wall Power Supply, and 1x Network Cable
- The DECA transmit and receive speeds are 70Mbs, 100Mbs, and 1.0Gbps (Depending on DECAs and System installed)
- Up to 17 DECA / MoCa devices can be connected to the coaxial network - DIRECTV (Now AT&T) service and hardware IS NOT REQUIRED for these to work properly. Non-DIRECTV applications will require more than one unit.
- This kit replaces all other variations, including: DECA, MoCa, Cinema Connection Kit, CCK, Connected Home Kit, Media Adapter, Internet Adapter, Broadband DECA, DIRECTV Broadband, Ethernet to Coax adapter, Ethernet to Coax Converter, On Demand Kit, On Demand Streaming Kit, Cinema Plus Kit, SWM MoCa Kit, and Connected Home
- May be used to connect any network devices (including Televisions, PC Computers, Laptops (with Network Jack), Routers, WAP, Wireless Extenders, Game Systems (such as PS4/PS5, Xbox, Wii), any many more
|Package Weight:||0.73 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|