Product Description & Reviews
eero is the world’s first whole home WiFi system. A set of three eeros covers the typical home. They work in perfect unison to deliver hyper-fast, super-stable WiFi to every square foot. Stream video, get work done, or swipe right in any room — not just next to your router. It’s simple to set up. Easy to manage. And gets better over time with new features and improved performance. Finally. WiFi that actually works. eero is powered by TrueMesh, the software and mesh routing algorithm at the core of the product. It’s the next generation of wireless mesh technology, custom-built from the ground up to work perfectly with eero. Taking full advantage of the hardware, it means that your WiFi is not only fast and resilient, but also intelligently adapts to your home.
Features & Highlights
- eero is the world's best-reviewed Whole Home WiFi System that replaces your wireless router and any range extenders. No more dead zones. Now with Alexa Skills.
- Three eeros cover the typical home - we recommend one eero for every 1,000 sq. ft. Start with three and add as many as you need.
- eero stays new and gets better with regular software updates. With TrueMeshTM technology, eero is the most advanced WiFi system on the market.
- Gigabit WiFi speed capability, and advanced settings let you configure DHCP, NAT, VPN passthrough, DNS, UPnP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, and parental controls.
- Required for setup: Internet service, modem, supported Apple iOS device or Android smartphone with data connection. iOS requirements: Device running iOS 8.0 or later, Android requirements: Device running Android 4.3 or later (tablets included).
|Item Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.24 x 4.78 x 4.78 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.