Product Description & Reviews
- The Killer Wireless AC 1550 is the first collaboration between Rivet Networks and Intel. It combines the speed, intelligence, and control of Killer Networking technology with the power and performance of Intel's 5th generation wireless 11ac chipset. - Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds - Features 160 MHz channel support, has a theoretical max throughput speed of 1.73Gbps - MU-MIMO Support - Includes full MU-MIMO support, which dramatically increases network efficiency and can provide up to 60% faster download speeds, lower latency, and a better overall connection. - Transmit Beamforming Technology - Allows the Killer Wireless-AC 1550 to share location information directly to your wireless access point so that the access point can better direct its signals to you. - Complete 802.11ac functionality - Supports dual band (2.4 GHz and 5GHz), IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and includes Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
Features & Highlights
- PLEASE READ: Module is 22x30mm and should only be used in Laptops with an M.2 connector and a standard Key A or E socket. It WILL NOT work in the M.2 slot in a Desktop.
- PLEASE READ: Use only on Intel based systems that are running Win10 64. DO NOT use on Lenovo/IBM/ThinkPad systems
- The Killer Wireless-AC 1550 delivers up to 1.73 Gbps of throughput and is the ideal networking solution for gaming, streaming, and downloading.
- Built For Gaming: Killer 1550 keeps your game fast and smooth with its Advanced Stream Detect 2.0 Technology that automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes gaming traffic
- Killer Control Center - Killer's state of the art interface gives you the visibility and control needed to perfectly manage your PC's network traffic.
|Manufacturer:||Rivet Networks LLC|
|Publisher:||Rivet Networks LLC|
|Studio:||Rivet Networks LLC|
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.