Product Description & Reviews
Introductions: The Addicore nRF24L01 is a 2.4GHz ISM band transceiver. The transceiver consists of a fully integrated frequency synthesizer, a power amplifier, a crystal oscillator, a demodulator, modulator and enhanced ShockBurst, protocol engine. A host microcontroller can communicate and configure the nRF24L01+ over a 4-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The configuration registers are accessible through the SPI connection. Configurable parameters include frequency channel (125 selectable channels), output power, and data rate (data rates: 250kbps, 1Mbps, and 2Mbps). The module has 5V tolerant inputs which allows for direct connection of SPI pins to the Arduino. Internal filtering results in high margins of meeting RF regulatory standards. The module's radio uses Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK) modulation as well as fast Automatic Gain Control (AGC) Feature Ultra small: 15x29mm (including:built-in 2.4GHz antenna),for easy implementation into designs without additional hardware. Low power consumption: Ultra low power consumption as low as 11.3mA transmitting, 13.5mA receiving at 2Mbps, 900nA in power down, and 26uA in standby. Low operating voltage: 1.9 ~ 3.6V When using the nRF24L01 with an Arduino be sure to use the 3.3V output pin from the Arduino board to power the nRF24L01+ module Communication range: 262 feet (80 meters) in ideal conditions. Multi-channel:support six channels data reception. Fast data transfer rate: 2Mbps (software setting range: 1Mbps or 2Mbps) Multi frequency points:125 frequency points to meet the needs of multi point communication and frequency hopping communication. The maximum transmit power:0dBm Product Contents: 10 pieces nRF24L01 modules 10*14mil thick resealable clear plastic bag
Features & Highlights
- nRF24L01 is a single chip radio transceiver for the worldwide 2.4 - 2.5 GHz ISM band. Compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Applications: wireless peripherals, remote control systems such as RC vehicles and consumer remote electronics, wireless voice transmission such as VoIP, wireless sensor networks, wireless networks, home and commercial automation.
- ultra small: 15x29mm (including:built-in 2.4GHz antenna),for easy implementation into designs without additional hardware
- Auto-acknowledge and auto-retransmit function
- You can find several resources available online easily, such as tutorials, data sheets, and notes
|Model:||K19- RF TC-US-10pcs|
|Part Number:||K19- RF TC-US-10pcs|
|MPN:||K19- RF TC-US-10pcs|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: SY-MGBS-GLX40, mpn: MGBS-GLX40, ean: 0650177200132,