PremierWave XN is a multi-port device server that offers high performance Ethernet or wireless connectivity for remote access and easy management of machines or equipment over the network and across the Internet. PremierWave XN provides bullet-proof security by offering robust data encryption and authentication options including AES, SSH and SSL. Remote configuration over a network is possible using Telnet, SSH, or web browser (HTTP and HTTPS). Designed with 802.11n technology, the PremierWave XN employs antenna diversity for optimal wireless performance, signal reliability, and extended range of wireless transmissions. With the exclusive SmartRoam technology from Lantronix, the PW-XN provides seamless mobile connectivity. By tracking the signal strength of Access Points (AP) within range along with preauthentication and caching, smooth and automatic transition to an access point occurs without delay.
Features & Highlights
- Increased wireless speed, improved reliability and extended transmission range with dual band 802.11n
- Lantronix SmartRoam technology provides seamless mobile connectivity and improved reliability
- Enterprise-level security options including AES, SSL, SSH and EAP for data encryption and authentication
- Simple device set-up, configuration and monitoring with powerful, industry-standard management tools (web, CLI, XML), Lantronix DeviceInstaller, QuickConnect, and WPS support
- Offers high performance Ethernet or wireless connectivity for remote access
- Provides bullet-proof security by offering robust data encryption and authentication options including AES, SSH, and SSL.
- Provides control of serial communication on connected devices and the flexibility to have data globally available.
|Item Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lantronix, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: NETRS232485W, ean: 4923113171015,
The wireless serial over IP device server lets you remotely access and manage an industrial serial device over a WiFi or wired network, with the added benefit of redundant power inputs to prevent downtime in the event of a power surge or failure. For...