Featuring aptX LOW LATENCY and Optical TOSLINK connection, the Miccus Home RTX Mini is an audiophile’s wireless solution. High resolution with 32ms or less of latency means that you won’t notice its wireless. With the 2 in 1 flexibility of a Transmitter or Receiver, find out just how good your TV or stereo can sound. The Home RTX mini seamlessly transforms your TV, Speakers or home AV into a low latency Bluetooth wireless powerhouse!
* High-fidelity Bluetooth v4.1 audio Transmitter or Receiver with support for the aptX Low Latency codec.
* Bluetooth Transmitter (TX) Mode - Connect the RTX mini to your Television or Home audio equipment and use it to wirelessly stream music to any Bluetooth headphones, speakers or receivers.
* Bluetooth Receiver (RX) Mode - Connect the RTX mini to your Stereo, Speakers or Home AV gear and wirelessly stream music from your iPhone, iPad, PC or Bluetooth transmitter.
* Dual-Link means that the Home RTX mini can pair or stream with 2 devices at a time. NOTE: When dual-link is enabled it is NOT Low Latency mode.
* 3.5mm or Optical Audio Connections NOTE - Optical supports PCM, LPCM and Dolby DTS 2.0 it does not support multi-channel formats such as 5.1, 7.1 etc.
* Nothing to charge - The Home RTX Mini is powered by USB which means if connected to your TV USB it will turn on and off with the TV.
* Bluetooth v4.1 (compatible with Bluetooth v2.0 or higher), Profiles - A2DP, AVRCP
* Audio codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX-LL, NOTE aptX-LL requires both devices in a pairing to support the aptX-Low Latency codec.
* Operating range: up to 33 ft (10 M), Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz.
* Power Input 5V DC 500mA, Dimensions 99.6*23.6*23.6mm, Weight 25g.
* Optical Support: Sample Rate <=48KHz, Formats PCM / LPCM, Dolby Digital 2.0 (Format changes are accessed thru your TV’s audio settings menu)
What’s in the box?
* Miccus Home RTX mini (MHMRTX4-OPT)
* Optical Audio cable
* USB Power cable
* Velcro mounts for discreet attachment behind your TV or Stereo.
* User manual and troubleshooting guide
Warranty & Support
* 2-Year No Hassle Warranty. Contact our in-house customer service at +1 (616) 604-4449 and we’ll get you squared away.
* Friendly and knowledgeable - If the need should arise; our Customer Service reps are Jedi masters at speaking and writing the English language and will work with you to solve a problem.
* Support by phone available Monday-Friday, 11am-4pm EST +1 (616) 604-4449; email support and knowledgebase available 24hrs.