Product Description & Reviews
For your message: 1. Please check your TV whether with HDMI port on first before you purchase this item. 2. Please check your smart device, the dongle supports iPhone/iPad (iOS 8+) and Android smart phones(Android 4.4+) 3. Select the corresponding HDMI channel. How to connect: 1. Plug MiraCast Dongle to HDMI port on TV/Projector/Monitor 2. Connect the USB cable to power adapter(at least 5V/1A) 3. The MiraCast main page will be displayed on your TV/Projector/Monitor, then For iOS device connection, please follow the steps below: Step 1. Go to phone "Setting" - "WiFi" - connect the MiraCast dongle network (Get SSID and password on screen.) Step 2. Swiping up "Control Center" and Turn on "Airplay" Step 3. Choose the MiraCast dongle and enable "Mirroring" to start mirroring For Android device connection, please follow the steps below: Step 1: Switch to Miracast mode by pressing button on the dongle Step 2: Find the Miracast function on your Android device (such as screen mirroring/Miracast/smart view) and turn on Step 3: Establish Miracast connection between Android device and MiraScreen. Connect to WiFi Router Step 1: Switch to Airplay mode by pressing the button, and get the IP address from MiraScreen main page on screen Step 2: Establish the connection between MiraScreen and the device (Mac/Android/iOS/Windows) via WiFi Step 3: Use the browser on your device (Mac/Android/iOS/Windows) to access the IP address of MiraScreen, and select your WiFi router Step 4: Enter password and connect to your WiFi router Attention: If the dongle is in mirroring condition before connecting to WiFi , please turn off mirroring(Airplay/Miracast/DLNA) and go back to step 1 What's in the package: 1 x MiraScreen Dongle 1 x USB cable 1 x HDMI Extender cable 1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- Wireless Display: Stream 1080p videos, games, audio, pictures, apps and files from your mobile device to your big HD TV, projector and monitor. Built-in 2.4G WLAN module; support HDMI 1.3; Support 1080P full HD output to bring the perfect experience.
- Easy to use: No additional app or driver required. Only 3 steps necessary to enjoy your media files on the large screen. Plug-Connect-Mirroring through Miracast, DLAN, Airplay.
- Compact & Easy to carry:the wireless stick is perfect for presentation in the office or at school (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, PDF and pictures from the smartphone, tablet to the HD TV or beamer, Projector)
- Good compatibility: Smartphones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, iPhone, etc) with Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+ are supported. The software can be updated online and still works when your smartphone or tablet is updated
- Attention: 1. The dongle must be powered by external power adapter(at least 5V/1A). 2. Not Compatible with Netflix,HBO go, HULU and Honda motor. 3. Please check whether your Android smart device supports MiraCast(if not, it not works)
|Manufacturer:||Octa Hub E-Commerce Co., Limited|
|Part Number:||MiraScreen A2|
|Publisher:||Octa Hub E-Commerce Co., Limited|
|Studio:||Octa Hub E-Commerce Co., Limited|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.39 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.