2 pack of identical antennas - for MIMO LTE systems
Boost signal strength and data speeds on your cellular router / modem.
Provides 5 to 8 dBi of gain on all 3G and 4G/LTE/xLTE/AWS frequency bands (698~960, 1710~2170, and 2500~2700 MHz) used by US, Canadian and Mexican cellular carriers such as Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, T‑Mobile, Rogers, Bell Mobility, Telus, Telcel and most other cellular operators.
Includes the Proxicast 3G/4G high-gain 3G/4G omni-directional antenna, an extra large premium 3 inch magnetic antenna base, 79 in. (6.5 ft) of low-loss coax cable with an SMA male antenna connector.
The detachable polycarbonate antenna swivels 90 degrees and rotates 360 degrees; the magnetic base and long coax cable allow optimal positioning for maximum signal reception.
This antenna is a smart choice for applications where extra gain is required.
• Frequency Range: 698~960 MHz, 1710~2170 MHz, 2500~2700 MHz
• Gain: 5~8 dBi
• Impedance: 50 ohms
• Ground Plane: Integrated
• Connector: SMA Male (plug)
• Material: Polycarbonate / Steel / Brass / Rubber
• Operation Temp: -30 to +75C
• Coax Cable: 79 in LMR100 Low Loss
• Overall Height: 13.25 in.
• Diameter Base: 3 in.
• Diameter Antenna: 0.5 in.
Compatible with any 3G/4G/LTE router or modem with external SMA antenna jacks including:
• Cradlepoint COR IBR, AER, ARC, MBR series
• Pepwave Balance, MAX series
• CalAmp CDM, LMU, Fusion, Vanguard series
• Sierra AirLink GX / ES / LS, oMG, Raven series
• Digi TransPort, ConnectPort, ConnectWAN
• Red Lion Sixnet IndustrialPro
• Verizon Novatel T1114
NOT for use with Wi-Fi (RP-SMA) devices
Small hole in the plastic on the top of the antenna is by design and is not a defect.
High gain antennas are appropriate when signal strength is below 60% (3 bars).
NOT intended for permanent outdoor use