Product Description & Reviews
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R310 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking at the industry's most affordable price point.Unlike any other 802.11ac wireless solution in its class, the ZoneFlex R310 combines patented adaptive antenna technology and automatic interference mitigation to deliver consistent, predictable performance at extended ranges with up to 4dB of statistical BeamFlex gain and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.Additional performance enhancements to signal gain can be attributed to the chip-based transmit beamforming capability adding 3 dB when associated to a compatible client.Each ZoneFlex R310 integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex, a software-controlled, high gain antenna array that continually forms and directs each 802.11ac packet over the best performing signal path. The ZoneFlex R310 automatically selects channels for highest throughput potential using Ruckus ChannelFly dynamic channel management, adapting to environmental changes. Once deployed, enterprises never have to worry about constant site surveys as the environment changes. 801.11ac and Standard 802.3af Power Over Ethernet. Power adapter and PoE injector sold separately. For deployment of multiple access points, a controller (sold separately) is highly recommended. Controller-specific features (such as Smart Mesh networking) are unavailable when the AP is running a standalone AP base image.
Features & Highlights
- Dual-band concurrent (2.4GHz/5GHz) 867 Mbps (5 GHz) and 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user throughput
- Up to 8 BSSIDs per radio (16 BSSIDs per access point) Capable of supporting up to 100 clients per access point
- IP multicast video streaming support, BYOD, Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK
- Up to an additional 4dB BeamFlex gain / 10dB interference mitigation
- Power adapter and PoE injector sold separately. For deployment of multiple access points, a controller (sold separately) is highly recommended. Controller-specific features (such as Smart Mesh networking) are unavailable when the AP is running a standalone AP base image.
|Item Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.43 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.