Ubiquiti RocketM5 Outdoor BaseStation X 1 + Omni AMO-5G10 10dBi Dual Antenna X 1
Ubiquiti RocketM5 Outdoor BaseStation X 1 + Omni AMO-5G10 10dBi Dual Antenna X 1 by Ubiquiti Networks at AABX. MPN: RocketM5 Bundle 02. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ubiquiti RocketM5 RM5 Outdoor BaseStation is ideal for deployment in PtP or PtMP + Ubiquiti Omni AMO-5G10 10dBi Dual Polarity MIMO Antenna provide
Ubiquiti RocketM5 RM5 Outdoor BaseStation is ideal for deployment in PtP or PtMP + Ubiquiti Omni AMO-5G10 10dBi Dual Polarity MIMO Antenna provide 360° coverage, 2x2 MIMO performance
Features & Highlights
- Ubiquiti ROCKETM5 airMAX BaseStation Featuring enhanced radio performance and mix-and-match industrial design, the Rocket M5 is ideal for deployment in Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging or Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications.
- Ubiquiti AMO-5G10 5Ghz 10dBi airMAX 2x2 Omni Antenna pair the airMAX Omni Antenna with a Rocket M5 BaseStation for 360 coverage in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks.
- Rocketm5-US, designed to advance the Global Wireless ISP industry to the next level. Featuring a compact indoor/outdoor design and an interface so intuitive even the most technically challenged can instantly become experts. But, don't be fooled; it is as powerful as it is simple.
- Ubiquiti airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- The airView Spectrum Analyzer allows operators to identify noise signatures and analyze frequency usage and activity levels onsite, so new access points can be set up on the least-used channels to optimize wireless performance.
|Model:||RocketM5 Bundle 02|
|Part Number:||RocketM5 Bundle 02|
|MPN:||RocketM5 Bundle 02|
|Package Weight:||5.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ubiquiti Networks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By CISCO - HW WIRELESS
mpn: AIR-ANT2465P-R, ean: 4053162265448,
CISCO WLAN ANTENNA 2465P-R 2.4GHz...
mpn: M6060060MP1D43602, ean: 0888063495021,
TerraWave High Density 802.11n/ac 2.4/5 GHz multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) quad patch antenna is designed to operate with many manufacturers' enterprise-class 802.11n and new 802.11ac access points (APs). The antenna comes with four RPTNC...
mpn: TL-ANT5819MS, ean: 0845973091897,
High-gain directional antenna provides wide-area coverage, ideal for Point-to-Multi-Point connections easy installation and seamless integration with the pharos base station Wbs510 MIMO technology ensures increased throughput weatherproof design offe...
By Ubiquiti Networks
mpn: AG-HP-2G20 US, ean: 0810354020032,
Utilizing Inner Feed technology, the new air Grid M HP Series from Ubiquiti Networks represents the latest evolution of outdoor wireless broadband devices. The revolutionary Inner Feed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feed horn ...
This is a discreet high quality omni-directional MIMO antenna,designed for sending and receiving 2G,3G and 4G signals. Typical applications include strengthening communication and increasing the data transfer speed in the 3G and 4G band.
mpn: MSS911717I01, ean: 0809394270040,
The DAP-2660 Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual Band PoE Access Point is designed to support small to medium business or enterprise environments by providing network administrators with secure and manageable dual-band wireless LAN options, and utilizing...
mpn: RBMetalG-52SHPacn, ean: 0688474340879,
Mikrotik Routerboard Metal 52 Ac Outdoor Wireless Ap 802.11ac- RBMetalG-52SHPacnMikrotik Routerboard Metal 52 Ac Outdoor Wireless Ap 802.11ac. CPU nominal frequency: 720 MHz. PoE in. Wireless standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac. 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports. ...
By RF Elements
mpn: SEC-CC-2-14, ean: 4250605565664,
Balanced antenna systems for mimo performance Unlike most competitors, RF Elements sector antennas are optimized for balanced performance between h & v antenna systems. Due to balanced radiation patterns and gain, carrier class sectors excel in mimo ...
mpn: HG2417P-120, ean: 0822335068186,
L-Com HG2417P-120 2.4 GHz 17 dBi 120 Sector Panel WLAN AntennaThe HyperLink HG2417P-120 Sector Panel WiFi Antenna combines high gain with a wide 120 beam-width.. 120 beam-width, 20 Down-Tilt Mounting Bracket, All weather operation, Integral N-Female ...