Product Description & Reviews
How to Use: Use 5V/1A charging adapter to power on the dongle, then use the HDMI cable to connect the dongle to the TV or projectors. If your TV does not have HDMI port, you can use the AV adapter cable to make it work.The dongle does NOT support any Apps about Miracat or Airplay. Your smartphones must possess function of Miracast, also called screen-sharing or screen-mirroring (Android devices) or Airplay (iOS device). Different Pairing Method Press the top button of the dongle to switch the mode. For iOS devices. Before using Airplay function, please connect the dongle to home WiFi first. Turn on the WiFi of your smartphones or other devices and search the WiFi of the dongle (SSID:MONTOVIEW-XXXX, password: 12345678). Open web browser> Visit 192.168.49.1 > Choose WiFi setup> Select your WiFi router> Input password> Connect. The dongle will show the SSID of your router and subordinate IP when it is connected to the router successfully. After the dongle connects to WiFi, then turn on the Airplay of your device. Connect and enjoying mirroring. For Android devices: First please make sure whether your Android phone possesses Miracast function (also called screen-sharing or screen-mirroring) or not. If yes, turn on it and find the dongle (SSID:MONTOVIEW-XXXX). Select and connect. Compared to iOS devices, connecting is much easier. Packing List: 1 x Q1 Mirroring Dongle 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable 1 x AV Adapter Cable 1 x HDMI Cable 1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- Please pay attention to "Product Description" part if you do not how to use Cause Most negative reviews are due to the way of connecting it to WiFi. So,Please feel free to contact us when meeting any problems. Our customer service is always there and glad to help you out.
- Not compatible with: Netflix/ iTunes/ Amazon Video/ HBO go/ Hulu Plus/ Honda Motor/ ESPN. Equipped With HDMI output, AV/speaker output, and LED indicator. Full HD 1080p output with faster processing speed offers you a perfect home theater experience.
- High-Tech & Mini Fashionable Design. It adopts RK3036 dual core ARM Cortex-A7 1.2GHz chip, achieving faster processing. It can decode H265 format video, support WPS one-key encryption, and connect with router or AP configuration more quickly. The overall design is a mini round disk. Looks decent and cool with the LED lights on.
- Online automatically Upgrading. PLEASE NOTE that it does not support 5Ghz WiFi. It can stream YouTube videos, but it is recommended to use the YouTube app before the version 12.45.13. currently.
- Multi-mode Selecting. It supports Airplay mirror/DLNA/Miracast and other intercomunication agreement, synchronously casting photos/videos/OFFICE files/web pages/live camera from iPhone/Android Smartphones to tablet PCs, large-screen TVs, and projectors. Designed for home theater, video games, PPT presentation during meeting and conference. It does not support Apps Miracat or Airplay. Your smartphones must possess function of Miracast (Android devices) or Airplay (iOS device).
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.45 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.